Membership through the AMA provides you with a huge advantage for staying on top of the latest trends in marketing that affect not only your day-to-day marketing plans, but your entire business strategy. Through online templates and toolkits, a variety of content produced by top marketing thinkers and academics, the AMA is truly the go-to source for marketing, knowledge, and education.
Take advantage of our current discount of $30 off professional membership for new, first time members. Join before November 11th—visit www.jointheama.com and use code “AMAFALL” at checkout and take advantage of these great offers:
1. Free Professional Executive Portrait Session. Get a free, $200-value professionally re-touched executive portrait on November 11th (courtesy of our sponsor Digiman Studio).
2. Waived Registration Fee. Save $30 off the cost of a professional annual membership, AND be entered into a drawing to win one of three iPad Airs.
3. Member Pricing. Save $70 each year on monthly luncheons, and another $50 on special events, including our annual Marketing Workshop; our ACE Awards event in June; and Mingle Bells, our annual co-hosted communications industry mixer). Also, receive free admission to our quarterly “Just Talk” networking events.
4. Member Discounts. Redeem such discounts as 30% savings on digital marketing courses through UNR’s Extended Studies program, or free admission to events like the RGJ’s Fantasies in Chocolate.
Want more great reasons to join the AMA?
5. Global Reach. Join 30,000 other worldwide members in 100+ countries who share an interest and passion for marketing.
6. Valuable Marketing Resources. Stay up-to-date through the AMA’s 100+ professional webcasts. Receive full access to ama.org’s many toolkits and templates. Receive a subscription to AMA’s monthly magazine, Marketing News, plus a scholarly journal of your choice.
7. Top Notch Events. Recent speakers have included authors like Mignon Fogarty and Kyle Lacy; directors of marketing and communications for organizations like IGT, the City of Reno, Tahoe North, and Tahoe South; agency owners like Matt Heinz of Heinz Marketing, Stephanie Kruse of KPS3, Abbi Whitaker of the Abbi Agency, Larry Devencenzi with the Biggest Little City Group, and Jarrod Lopiccolo of Noble Studios; community leaders like Mark Estee of Campo, mayorial candidate Hillary Schieve; academics like Dr. Bret Simmons and Dr. Peter Honebein of the University of Nevada, Reno, and more.
8. Connect With the Best and Brightest in Local Marketing. Connect with local AMA members including a dynamic group of students, marketing professionals, academics, agency personnel, and business owners from a wide variety of industries.
9. Career Growth. Membership provides full access to AMA’s premier jobs database. Use AMA’s resources for staying on top of trends, meeting new professional contacts, or become a Professional Certified Marketer (AMA PCM®). AMA’s PCM® program is the perfect way to showcase your expertise and set yourself apart.
10. Connect Regionally and Nationally with Other Marketers. Take advantage of significant member discounts at the regional and national level to attend AMA-sponsored conferences and training events including various workshops in San Francisco, Brand Manage Camp in Las Vegas, or the AMA’s Annual Marketing Conference held in New Orleans. The AMA sponsors 50+ in-person events annually: these conferences and training opportunities provide the volume and breadth of topics marketers need to stay current and competitive
To learn more about AMA membership, please visit www.jointheama.com today or reach out to our VP of
Membership, Jennifer Bracciotti at email@example.com.